Newsletter Mailing List

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Little Golden Book Junk Journal Kits! and a little update

 Over the last few weeks, I've been kind of quiet and I apologize for that. I'm dealing with some health issues (nothing that will kill me so don't worry) and I'm facing a few surgeries this month so I'm hoping to get some things done this week before I go in! Don't be afraid to keep ordering, though...I'll still be shipping orders - I just might be quiet for a bit.


So, the first thing I want to talk about are my Little Golden Book journal kits I've been listing!

This kit is an Alice in Wonderland kit (not the original Alice story) and I tried to coordinate some images/papers and embellishments to go with the story. 

So, let's talk about what you get...

Over 30 unique papers and ephemera pieces

2 rings to make a ring bound journal

A bag filled with embellishments and little ephemera bits


​You don't have to use the pack as it is - add your own bits, completely overhaul the papers, add this stuff to your stash and start from scratch - the possibilities are endless!


The books/kits I have and will be listing are:

​Chip N Dale

Old Mother Hubbard

Ten Little Animals

Sesame Street The Together Book

Alice in Wonderland Meets the White Rabbit

Little Red Riding Hood

Dogs

The Three Bears

Home for a Bunny

Cinderellas Friends (Not original Cinderella story)

Riddles, Riddles A to Z

Whales

​Picture Dictionary


The majority of these books are from the 70s-80s. A few are from the 50s-60s. If you want to see the pics of one of these kits that I haven't listed yet, shoot me a message!

Embellishment bags with goodies to make into ephemera or to decorate! Your book rings are also included in this little bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jingle Bells! Christmas packs are here!

  I kinda went crazy. I'm not going to lie! I put together Christmas packs and went crazy doing it and now they are almost 1lb each and ...