Falloween is upon us!
I love the when the "journal seasons" start. You know...Fall and Christmas - it gives me an excuse to spend all my time thinking about ONE theme because my time is limited and I want to art with all the seasonal things! My Falloween and Christmas journals are some of the most fun things I play with!
What is a Falloween journal?
Well, I have an entire youtube playlist dedicated to the pages I create in my Falloween journal. I think I'm on my third or fourth one since I started making one in 2018.
Check out that playlist HERE (not gunna lie, I even rewatch my old videos at the beginning of the season to help with ideas! There's lots of great inspo in that playlist! {{Not to toot my own horn or anything}})

This is an example of the themed page I like to shoot for every year. So far, I've done pumpkins, spiders, and skulls! This one is the skull page (obv!) that I did last year!
On this page - napkin, Dollar Tree embellishments, stamped skull from happy mail, packaging, magazine images.

Fall painty papers are one of my favorite things to play with, too. I take a few days and I make a bunch of colored, patterned, and textured papers in fall colors and I stamp, stencil, doodle, etc. all over them. You will find videos of my painty papers in my Falloween playlist above.

One of my favorite painty papers that I created was my blood drip papers (on the right side). I'll be making more of those this year and my Falloween kits will include some blood drippings!
Falloween Kits
I have created Falloween kits that you will find HERE that include goodies like you see all over my pages and in all of my videos. There is a HUGE variety of papers and embellishments in both kits (one kit is large and one is small).
They have everything you need for your own Falloween art including art journals, card making, scrapbooking, junk journaling, etc. They are perfectly autumn with a touch of creepy! Head over and check them out!
Happy *almost* Fall!
~Malia
No comments:
Post a Comment